Would you like a job with us?
Working for Baywide guarantees continual challenges, community involvement and the warm satisfaction of knowing you’re doing something really worthwhile. Become part of the community law community – the largest, least expensive law firm in the country – alongside others dedicated to meeting the legal needs of those who can’t afford a lawyer.
Sorry we have no jobs available at the moment 🙂
Intermediate or Senior Solicitor
Are you interested in working in an environment that requires a sound knowledge of legal and social issues, has a commitment to professionalism and delivering social justice?
Baywide Community Law Service has a position for an Intermediate or Senior Solicitor based in Tauranga, serving communities throughout the Bay of Plenty. Perhaps you are considering a move to the sunny Bay of Plenty and looking to have a great work life balance?
You will see clients and provide mentoring to our junior legal team members.
- Ability to work across a broad range of legal issues
- Ability to work with people from different socio-economic back grounds.
- Commitment to Te Tiriti O Waitangi and the needs of Maori.
- Ability to design and deliver legal education packages to community organisations.
- Holds a current Practising Certificate.
- A full current driver’s licence is essential
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Read the full job description here